Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: DialogVideoInfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
May I suggest changing ID of actors container to something different than "50". I had all kinds of silly behavior with it since I begun skinning. My guess is it collides with id "50" used in MyVideoNav but I'm not a programmer.

I have checked it in Confluence (XBMC build 12.9.) and it seams that there are problems with it so it does not seam to be skin related.
What problems are you talking about?
I'm pretty sure Jonathan fixed dialog controls from bleeding through to the window below.
Yes that is fixed for quite a while now.
E.g. I click on an actor, get list of movies, click on one listed, dialogselect closes and I'm back in dialogvideoinfo. Actor container (id 50) is not visible anymore.
Because you're now viewing the Movie info for the movie you selected.

Isn't that correct?
No DialogVideoInfo is showing the old movie. Regardless, actor container is missing.

At least, this is what I have.
Then your XBMC is messed up... I'm using todays build and everything is fine here.
Ok, I'll try with a newer build.
`Black Wrote:Then your XBMC is messed up... I'm using todays build and everything is fine here.

Newer build now opens up correctly DialogVideoInfo, however Container "50" was still missing after the search was made upon actors.

Turns out my XBMC is not messed up :-) but that window open/close animation have to be added to DialogVideoInfo or container does not initialize after the search.