Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can't Access TV Show Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't seem to get episode information to come up. In file mode I hit "i" but it doesn't do anything. I know some people would say that it's not getting scraped, but shouldn't it at least bring up a window and show the video thumbnail and the file path? I know when I was setting up my movies, some of them didn't get scraped but when I hit "i" or right clicked and selected "movie information" I got a pop up like normal that was just missing most of the information.

I can't even get the pop up window to appear, it does nothing. Are episodes handled differently than movies when it comes to showing information about it?

My set up is /home/"username"/desktop/"TV Show"/"TV.Show.se02.ep01", all other episodes in the same folder named similarly.

I added the folder containing the episodes as a source, then set the content as tv and the scraper automatically scanned the folder. While scanning, though, it didn't show a progress bar.

Now when I right click and select "episode information" or hit the "i" key it doesn't do anything.

Am I doing something wrong?