Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Audio questions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK so I have done the searching here and there and have not found an answer to the issue I have.

Soooo, I have my XBMC on an Linux Mint box. DVI->HDMI->TV Audio...I am pretty sure is not set to go thru the Nvidia card and frankly, I haven't decided to do that or even if it is worth it to set it that way...it works going the way I have it now sooooo hey....

So now to the audio
Audio->2ch tuner via audio stereo cables.

My dilema, I have the tuner up a bit so I can control the audio from within XBMC using +/- What I have is a LOT of navigation sound for the video audio level.

My method to my madness:

I want the computer audio to be a bit low on purpose so that I control the distortion issues but yet still have control using XBMC.

All this to ask, how can I control navigation sound volume without turning it all the way off?

I thought at one time we had the ability in settings to do that but not so much anymore.

Thanks in advance!!!! And hey, if I have missed a post somewhere that deals with this, please include the links.

Rich