Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: New skin old fanart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys.

I just switched from default skin to a new one, but fanart is a bit weird on some places. Like displaying banners where poster should be, or some pictures just way out of correct aspect ratio.

How do I get rid of old fanart and replace it with new one?

Thank you for your help.
Check the skinsettings. Maybe there's a setting 'use poster instead of banner' and enable it.
If you have more trouble with that skin it's better to ask your questions in the skin thread.
Thank you for your answer.

It's actually not just one particular skin problem (Aeon Showmix in above problem), but as I tried many skins I experience the same thing.

It would be OK, if I could just somehow delete all old fanart and just update library again.
But as I have many Movies/TV shows and many folders, can't do that by hand that's why I thought that there is a XBMC feature for that.
Are your sure your not getting Thumbnails and fanart mixed up because your first post has nothing to do with fanart

As Machine-Sanctum said there should be a option to correct your problem in the first post

There shouldn't be a problem with any skin if your fanart and posters are the correct aspect if they worked correctly in Confluence they will work in any skin with the correct setting