Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to bring video back to foreground?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi XBMC Community,

my name is Tim and I'm actually ashamed to have to ask such a simple question here, but I could not yet figure out how I can get a video to play in the foreground after accidentally hitting "back" or ESC. What I'm currently doing is hitting ESC until I get to the main menu and then clicking on the mini-video with the mouse. But since I'm switching to a remote control and don't want to use the mouse anymore, I'd like to be able to press a button for this.
I'm quite emberassed to be stopped by such a small issue since I've been using XBMC for a few years now and have it set up with a shared MySQL DB and a common thumbnail directory. But I simply don't know what to search for (English isn't my native language) in this case.

Again I'm sorry to start my activity here with such a noobish request and I thank you all in advance for helping me out.

Best regards
Tim
Try the Tab key Big Grin
Ahh.... thank you so much, that really helped.
And after looking up what TAB does in the manual I was able to map "Fullscreen" to my remote. I saw that in a list of commands before but somehow I didn't think that was what I needed.
Well thanks to you everything is now set for my upcoming XBMC setup in my new flat (there will be pictures).