Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV shows in files but not library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have recently set up my xbmc. All my media is held on an unraid and has all been scraped by Ember revisited. For some reason in xbmc a few of my tv shows (11 out of 166) aren't showing in library mode. They are however showing when I go into files and they have all the fanart, posters, episode information correct.

Any ideas why this would be happening?

I'm using the nightly builds by the way
not sure if this is your issue but it sound A LOT like this:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=110870

See if that helps and let us know Smile
Just had a quick read through that thread. So was the solution in the end just to return to the stable build rather than the nightly builds? Seems weird that more people aren't reporting this if it is a bug in the nightlies??
Well I guess there might be other troubleshooting to do if your situation differs from that thread.
No it does sound very similar. I will have a go tonight at reverting back to stable and see if that makes a difference
chrishorton7 Wrote:No it does sound very similar. I will have a go tonight at reverting back to stable and see if that makes a difference

If this solve it maybe make a bug ticket so the dev's know about the problem
Weirdly this seems to have sorted itself out last night. Still on the nightly build. Updated the library in Ember and then XBMC did a scan for new content (as usual at startup) and the tv shows are now appearing in the library view