Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to make Ember Media Manager scrape only 720p and 1080p fanart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I mostly (always) get the 1080p and 720p versions of the available fanart. So I though why download the extra images and waste the bandwidth?

Is there any way to get ember scrape only 1080p / 720p fanart?

Thanks.
That would be an excellent feature.
Go into setting>movie>scrapers for images and under fanart check the box that says only next to the large drop down.
I prefer large fanart as well. However on my more obscure movies I would be willing to accept less so I wouldn't want to filter to just large art.

The problem is when there are a huge number of posters finding the highest quality one is a bit of a pain. I just wish it could automatically sort by size.

Sigh, I wish there was a media manager out there that was still supported. I like both media companion and EMM but both are relatively unsupported now. Sad
What you can do is mark the older movies. Change the settings and only scrape the marked ones.
clubwerks Wrote:Go into setting>movie>scrapers for images and under fanart check the box that says only next to the large drop down.

Thank you so much .... Exactly what I needed. Laugh