Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: iTV Player for XBMC Eden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Works sporadically and when it does it is painfully slow loading content when drilling into episodes for a given show.
(2012-03-28, 19:46)dlake02 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi - please post a log. I don't have access to ATV2 so I will need a full debug log to help out....

David

So I've switched the debug logging on, how do I export the xbmc.log file to my pc so I can post it?
Right - done. Filezilla does the trick.

Here's the debug log:

http://pastebin.com/QLLS8K6K

1.0.6 does not work on ATV2. Same as guys above, starts buffering and then doesn't play. On 'confluence' skin, it does show 'script error'.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Not sure what is going on !! I posted a couple of posts against the 4od release and also against this ITV player. Just got 4od working and then about to extract log for ITV Player error, rebooted and it worked...tested on a few programmes and all OK ! The log had many entries for the TVcatchup plugin loading the guide, not sure if this was causing issue whilst trying to run scripts for ITV player ?

Anyway, all good for now with ITV Player and ATV2 Smile
I've managed to get itvplayer working again by deleting all the items in the cache at /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/plugin_data/ITV/cache

Is there any way of deleting the cache on exiting the plugin or on exiting XBMC?

Hi, I'm seeing the the same issue as Kalakuta did, the listings work fine it just fails to start playing, I'm using the itv player 1.0.6 with the latest XBMC in windows 7.

any ideas on how to fix it?

The log shows:

Code:
16:24:56 T:4432   ERROR: C:\Users\luke\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.itv_1.0.6\default.py:1: DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use hashlib instead
                                              import urllib,urllib2,re,sys,socket,os,md5,datetime,xbmcplugin,xbmcgui, xbmcaddon
16:24:56 T:4432   ERROR: C:\Users\luke\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.itv_1.0.6\default.py:4: DeprecationWarning: os.getcwd() currently lies to you so please use addon.getAddonInfo('path') to find the script's root directory and DO NOT make relative path accesses based on the results of 'os.getcwd.'
                                              sys.path.insert(0, os.path.join(os.getcwd(), 'lib'))
16:24:56 T:4432   ERROR: C:\Users\luke\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.itv_1.0.6\lib\httplib2.py:44: DeprecationWarning: the sha module is deprecated; use the hashlib module instead

and

Code:
16:25:07 T:6884   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path
Wolfman - the first three errors are purely cosmetic.

The last error is the one that is causing you the issues. I'm not seeing any errors on Linux or Windows 7, so I need a full debug log please.

Post to the Google Code site please under "Issues."

Thanks
yeah something is a bit cooky on this machine as I tried it with a fresh install on my other 2nd pc and it works ok most of the time. Sometimes a show wont start first time but you hit it a again it will play. I'll see if I can upload some debug logs for you.
I'm running Eden with ITV-player 1.0.6

Attempting to play any stream just causes XBMC to freeze. The only thing to do then is force quit the program.
Hi - I'm running ITVPlayer 1.0.6 on Ubunutu and Windows XP, and don't have any issues.

Now, I am aware that the subtitles aren't working at all - I'm looking into this and hope to resolve in the next few days.

D
can someone fix it for apple tv no working

http://pastebin.com/AV9KyJq5
You need to update your rtmplib. Only the very latest works - I don't have iOS so I can't help, but there are plenty of links of how to do this....

In summary - clone the git, compile, and replace your librtmp.so with the new one.

D
(2012-05-06, 02:11)dlake02 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to update your rtmplib. Only the very latest works - I don't have iOS so I can't help, but there are plenty of links of how to do this....

In summary - clone the git, compile, and replace your librtmp.so with the new one.

D

thanks you working now thanks
Im having problems with itv player since eden 11.0-3 update via aptv2 also demand 5 but its itv player i need.The plugin loads with list ie emmadale when try to watch it fails to play or flicks on 1 sec i have the latest plugin of itvplayer is there way around this im new to all this so simple solution cheers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9