Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: iTV Player for XBMC Eden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2012-10-20, 00:30)Lazee Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]This is working for me on windows but all the content is sd and doesnt look very nice either. Is there a HD version of the player

The only one of the main UK psb's that has catchup in HD on their websites is BBC, I dunno if youview has changed this for itv, 4 and 5 but unless someone makes a youview addon we're all stuck with SD for anything but BBC Iplayer.
not working for me for a couple of weeks not listing any episodes at all will post log soon
Getting script errors...worked fine for the last 6 months...iplayer works fine. Is it working for everyone else?
Need a log file please...
i take that back - working fine now - didnt work for a couple hours
This addon has not bene working for quite some time now, is there anyone willing to maintain it ?
I wrote it and I maintain it !

It works fine - just watched "Carry on Camping...."

If you have a problem with the plugin (latest version is 1.09) please send a debug log.
Hi dlake02, apologies for my ignorance, I will run it and report back, on a side note the title does say "Eden", how have you found it using the Frodo betas ?
Working fine on the Frodo systems I have....
H dlake02, yes also working fine here on frodo b2
Does this plugin show ALL listings from ITV or a specific selection?
My wife wants to watch Peter Andre, its not listed in the plugin but available on ITV website - https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/a-z
Hi, I have noticed this as well,

The show I was looking for was "Panto" it is available via the ITV player site but not on the plugin within XBMC.

I have taken a look at the XML feen from ITV and my gues is that it is due to the ProgrammeMediaId XML field. there are a number of shows that have it set to -1, and these are the ones that do not show up.

ie
<ProgrammeMediaId>-1</ProgrammeMediaId>

hope this helps to find out why some shows aren’t displayed.

Kevin
Does this still work on ATV2, its fine on computer but not on the ATV2 eden or frodo ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9