Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Every Addon Script Fails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, completely new to XBMC. I just recently built an HTPC and have been really excited to get it working. XBMC works great, and I've got Media Center Master working along with it to keep my content tidy.

The only problem I'm having is that no video add-on works. Every single one starts and then I get a message that the particular script behind it has failed. Either that, or nothing happens at all (TV Tunes).

I'm on a Windows 7 (64bit) machine. I've tried using ESPN3, XBMC Flicks, Freecable, Youtube, etc. None work and all bring up the same "Script Failed!" box.

I apologize for posting such an entry-level question here, but the wiki seems outdated regarding add-ons and my searching of the forum just leads me to issues with particular add-ons, not the fact that users have problems with EVERY add-on. I will say that I recently re-installed XBMC from x86 to just program files (something I saw on a search in the forum) and XBMC Flicks will now at least link up to netflix, even if the script won't run afterwards.

Any help is really appreciated.

Here's my log, I think... First time I've ever used Pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=MeDsHQXw
Your log shows a lot of networking errors. Make sure your networking settings are correct(system -> settings -> networking) and that XBMC is not being firewalled.
giftie! Thank you. I have no idea why the proxy server settings were checked in my Settings, but I checked them off and no problems anymore. Sheesh, what a simple problem, but I just didn't know where to begin. Many, many, many, many thanks!