Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Resolution in XBMC keeps changing every time i switch back to XBMC onmy TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My PC is a windows 7 PC hooked up to my HDTV. via HDMI and sometimes, I switch my HDTV to my dishnet HDTV box to watch TV. However, when I switch back to my XBMC PC, the resolution changes (everything looks zoomed way in) to the point where I have to exit out of XBMC and relaunch XBMC just to be able to navigate.Anyone have a fix for this?
what type of remote(s) are you using? I wonder if some button you press for the tv box is also sending a signal to the pc/xbmc to zoom in or something?
outatouch0 Wrote:what type of remote(s) are you using? I wonder if some button you press for the tv box is also sending a signal to the pc/xbmc to zoom in or something?

I am using a Harmony Universal Remote (the kind that looks like it's meant for an XBOX 360).
I get same issue. If I'm in xbmc and I turn my TV off and back on xbmc is really zoomed in... I'm windows 7 64 and its only xbmc that has this issue, windows itself isn't zoomed... I'm running i3 3225 with hd4000.
Looks to be related to this issue:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160408
and the hdmi handshake changing the resolution.
i have the same problem, everytime i see that i just press "\" key to switch to window mode and press again to change back to full screen