Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: svn XBMC + NEON Volume & Shutdownmenu problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i'm running the new svn version of XBMC and got some problems with the actual neon skin.

The first is that the Volume bar doesn't show the actual Volume, but displaying max. volume all the time (even when muted).

The seccond problem is the shutdown menu. I'm unable to get past the first 3 items, when i'm trying to get to the 4. entry, i'm redirected to the first entry...
kubax Wrote:Hi,

i'm running the new svn version of XBMC and got some problems with the actual neon skin.

The first is that the Volume bar doesn't show the actual Volume, but displaying max. volume all the time (even when muted).

The seccond problem is the shutdown menu. I'm unable to get past the first 3 items, when i'm trying to get to the 4. entry, i'm redirected to the first entry...

Yep I can confirm both issues, The shutdown one is kind of a huge issue. I had to affix a direct shortcut to Shutdown 120mins to my Logitech, to bypass this latest Neon bug a few weeks back.
I can confirm the shutdown bug as well. The options are clickable, but when using a keyboard/remote the first three options just loop. Sad
WisdomWolf Wrote:I can confirm the shutdown bug as well. The options are clickable, but when using a keyboard/remote the first three options just loop. Sad

Next on my list...
Excellent news! Can't wait for the fix.
Fixed in latest push to git. Should update in Passion Repo tonight.