Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] FlexiBrowser (Script)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
k i kinda got this plugin working!!!! i go in to flexibrower, goto snuffx , then go to ether "accidents" "executions" "strange" or "celebrities" , but then when i click on one of this it sayz "could not find anything in this element" this is my first time doing anything like this so i'm not compeltely sure on what i'm doing, can someone please help me out and tell what else i have to do!!!!! i think i'm close to geting a snuffx plug-in i can feel it lol
k i kinda got this plugin working!!!! i go in to flexibrower, goto snuffx , then go to ether "accidents" "executions" "strange" or "celebrities" , but then when i click on one of this it sayz "could not find anything in this element" this is my first time doing anything like this so i'm not compeltely sure on what i'm doing, can someone please help me out and tell what else i have to do!!!!! i think i'm close to geting a snuffx plug-in i can feel it lol
(mikenewf @ may 18 2005,16:06 Wrote:k i kinda got this plugin working!!!! i go in to flexibrower, goto snuffx , then go to ether "accidents" "executions" "strange" or "celebrities"   , but then when i click on one of this it sayz "could not find anything in this element"  this is my first time doing anything like this so i'm not compeltely sure on what i'm doing,  can someone please help me out and tell what else i have to do!!!!! i think  i'm close to geting a snuffx plug-in  i can feel it lol
ot... please post in forum using new thread.
(affini @ may 18 2005,21:58 Wrote:the problem, as i see it, is that there are too many script "browsers"...

ooba
flexi
scriptbrowser

ooba and flexi are not script browsers, but multi browser scripts. that is: they can browse the content from multiple web sites. they do not launch other scripts.
true... but still. this divides the efforts and only band-aids the real needs of the community from what we really need... better extension/script handling within xbmc.
the plugins list wont show up in flexibrowser....when i start it i just get a blank screen except for a 0/1 in the bottom right corner. i'm using pmiii and the 5-12 build of xbmc i think. any suggestions?
i also experienced this once or twice. Shocked
lt worked perfect until i installed the 17th may build

the mysterious thing about this is: if you reboot and start that script again it works normally

i hope it is just a glitch is current builds. just as the missing path label

bernd
i'm having the opposite problem as mentioned in the "missing path label" thread. i'm getting flexibroweser in the top left, but no listings in the body, and in the lower right it says 1/0.

i also tried the reboot method you mentioned but, nothing. i remember flexi workin for me at one point but i cant remember which build it was.
i had the same problem as you did, but here's a small fix to get it working again:
change on line 360 from flexibrowsergui:
Quote:pluginpath = os.path.split(sys.modules[''].)[0] + '\\plugins'
to this:
Quote:pluginpath = os.getcwd()[:-1]+'\\plugins\\'

and it should be working again.....
if you run it with de original line, you will see if you quit the script and check the python 'debugger' (white button), it tries to read the plugins from q:\\scripts\plugins\\, in my case.

good luck Smile
cheers mortael sorted my problem out, many thnxs
thanks dun
(mortael @ may 27 2005,05:49 Wrote:i had the same problem as you did, but here's a small fix to get it working again:
change on line 360 from flexibrowsergui:
Quote:pluginpath = os.path.split(sys.modules[''].)[0] + '\\plugins'
to this:
Quote:pluginpath = os.getcwd()[:-1]+'\\plugins\\'

and it should be working again.....
if you run it with de original line, you will see if you quit the script and check the python 'debugger' (white button), it tries to read the plugins from q:\\scripts\plugins\\, in my case.

good luck Smile

damn! its always the last thing you've touched.

thanks mortael for pinning this bug!

i will fix that as soon as i find some time.
i just uploaded flexibrowser 1.31 to xbmcscripts.com.  :o

it is a bug-fix release just containing some fixes.

whats fixed:
--sometimes the script looked in the wrong folder for the plug-ins.
this resulted in an empty list after the script has been started. it should be fixed. (thanks to mortael for the fix)
--replaced all fadelabels (the ones that scroll) with normal labels.
fadelabels seem to behave odd in latest cvs releases. (thanks to xboxgeek for the bugreport)
--when selecting commercials in the boards plug-in a progressdialog is shown.
its more a flashing. but at least you can see that it is doing something when it downloads >15 webpages. its not perfect, but is is something.
-updated to cachedhttp 1.3

have fun

bernd
just posted about a problem with the script starting up

http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....ry71873
it seems that clientcookie.zip is missing from the archive on xbmcscripts.com. i just added it myself and it works fine now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5