Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [AppleTV] Sitecom 353 & Airlink101 external USB WIFI adapter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Airlink101(AWLL5077) have the same chipset (RTL8188S) that Sitecom353 and work fine ! but the .app...

I rename the Wireless Network Utility.app file to WirelesNetworkUtility.app and doesn't seem to do anything when I start it from the Applications menu of Nito TV
The .app is not being run on reboot, and disappears from the login item of SystemPreferences

I put WirelessNetworkUtility.app in /Users/frontrow/Applications/ with frontrow permiss

I put this line open /Users/frontrow/Applications/WirelessNetworkUtility.app in CLI Putty windows and it´s not work

The same problem with Airlink101NetworkMonitor.app

Please red this [AppleTV] HOW-TO get a Sitecom 802.11n external USB WiFi adapter to work on a AppleTV

Any idea's? Thanks in advance!
Yeah, I tried to get the airlink to work as well, but gave up on it. I'll have to give it another go, but I think my issue was I could never get the Internet settings in System Prefernces to show up. Any light anyone can shine on this would be great, as there seems to be some missing steps in that How-to.
Ned Scott Wrote:Yeah, I tried to get the airlink to work as well, but gave up on it. I'll have to give it another go, but I think my issue was I could never get the Internet settings in System Prefernces to show up. Any light anyone can shine on this would be great, as there seems to be some missing steps in that How-to.

I tried to get the Wireless Application to work from Realtek package, but does not work, I can not open this from the Nito menu