Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Remapping a Remote Button to Toggle Watched/Unwatched Shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am aware that there is a built-in function 'ToggleWatched' that will toggle watched/unwatched status for videos in any given list.

What I am asking for is if anyone knows if a built-in function exists that will enable me to actually toggle the list and hide/unhide watched items in any given screen I am navigating. Having to go into the menu everytime is becoming tedious.

Thanks.
SendClick(14)
There isn't a builtin function to show/hide watched items, however you can use the SendClick function to simulate a click on a control. SendClick(14) simulates a click on the control with the ID 14. You can find the ID for a control by going through the XML files that make up the skin, but unless you're unusually curious about such things I'd just take spiff's suggestion :-)

JR
Sweet. That did exactly what I needed.

This is why I love XBMC; you can pretty much do whatever you want. Cheers!
How do you use SendClick? I have a harmony remote and can easily enough map keyboard keys to buttons on the remote, but how do you map SendClick(14)?

Thanks.
uhm, i'm pretty sure there is ample info on that in the wiki...
ya. sorry. I actually just found the answer here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...=SendClick

Was actually just about to edit this post and remove the question.
Been there Nod