Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: mouse pointer disappears after returning from sleep mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear developers and all involved in this outstanding project,

I am a fresh XBMC user running the following configuration:
Asus AT3Ion, 4gb Ram and a USB-DVB device. Everything runs just perfect as expected.
From the very beginning I am experiencing the following issue: The mouse pointer of my MCE remote control just disappears after XBMC return from sleep mode. The only way to resolve this is to start a new movie, than to move the remote control mouse buttons and then the cursor appears again. Then I need to stop the movie and to go back to the main menu if i need the mouse cursor for navigation.

Currently I use Ubuntu 10.10 + XBMC-PVR build on 31.08.2011 + Confluence skin. It is interesting that the mouse button cursors movements are even not logged in xbmc.log

Quote:20:18:51 T:3020942032 DEBUG: SDLKeyboard: scancode: 6f, sym: 0111, unicode: 0000, modifier: 0
20:18:51 T:3020942032 INFO: DPMS: disabled power-saving
20:18:51 T:3020942032 DEBUG: OnKey: up (f080) pressed, screen saver/dpms woken up
20:18:55 T:2879740784 DEBUG: AddOnLog: VDR XVDR Client: SendPing

What might be the problem?
Thanks in advance and sorry in case my question is not posted in the proper section.
In case the provided information is not enough for a proper answer, please let me know so that i can provide as much aditional info as needed for solving this issue.

p.s. Dushmaniak, if you think that this issue is not directly connected to the PVR version, please move the thread to the proper section.

Thanks again.