Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: I'd give my right nutt to have fuzzy back :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've found the new tag in the xboxmediacenter.xml but am lost...

<videostacking>
<regexp>[ _\.-]+part[ \.]+([0-9a-d]+)</regexp>
<regexp>[ _\.-]+cd[ \.]+([0-9a-d]+)</regexp>
<regexp>[ _\.0-9-]([abcd])\....$</regexp>
<regexp>[^ \.]([0-9])\....$</regexp>
</videostacking>

i've read how to make my own in another thread but i've tried plenty and its like reading hieroglyphics....can someone please just tell me how to
a. create an all encompassing tag. i've had problems with files that go past 9 (i.e. episode 10,11,12,13) as appearing separate.

b. in addition the main sort of file that i'd like to be stacked would be something like tlasza.bin and tlasza.bin and the above default videostacking strings aren't flying with that; it shows them separately. :help:
a. i'm not sure why you would want episodes to be stacked, but this should work. i cant say how well it will work if the number of digits dont match (ie, episode 1, versus episode 01.)

<regexp>[^ \.]([0-9][0-9]?)\....$</regexp>

b. assuming you meant for the second file to be tlaszb.bin, this should work, but it may remove the last letter before the a/b.

<regexp>[ _\.0-9-.]([abcd])\....$</regexp>

this might leave the last letter intact.

<regexp>[ _\.0-9-]?([abcd])\....$</regexp>

c. try renaming your files to something logical instead of leaving them with the release name. don't expect xbmc to do all the work.
a and b: thanks a bunch kraqh3d, i'll try it when i get home..

c. i wouldn't expect as much....if xbmc hadn't already spoiled me with fuzzy. messy code and a couple of inconsistencies (with sequels) is an alright trade off, don't know what all the fuss is all about

alas, i digress

:bowdown:

we're not worthy