Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Build Bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is the build bot down again?

haven't seen anything new come across for a couple of days now.

thanks in advance
Last two nights Billy the Build Bot had errors with the iOS build. Other builds should be fine, and the iOS ones should be working as soon as the devs figure out the issue.

http://buildbot.xbmc.org/one_line_per_build
buildbot should build again ... next nightly in a couple of hours i guess...
Is the buildbot down again? No new builds since saturday... Only one forced build on sunday.

EmKay
No more nightlies. The next build is beta 1! We're almost to the end of the tunnel, guys!
Ned Scott Wrote:No more nightlies. The next build is beta 1! We're almost to the end of the tunnel, guys!

But is there Light at the end ? Tongue
I thought the nightlies would be released alongside the "public betas".

For when is the release of beta1 scheduled?

EmKay
Looking forward to beta1, I could do with updating to the latest night build but I might hold out for the beta.
Literally, any day now. The devs are wrapping up some technical issues and major known bugs, etc before making the beta 1 build.
what is build bot? does it auto update you when i nightly comes out?
frieten Wrote:what is build bot? does it auto update you when i nightly comes out?

no it gets you when you sleep ... so beware ... *kidding*
frieten Wrote:what is build bot? does it auto update you when i nightly comes out?

Memphiz Wrote:no it gets you when you sleep ... so beware ... *kidding*

haha Memphiz Wink

frieten, the build bot is what constructs the nightly build from the day's commits/changes that the devs have made. It does not automatically update your XBMC installation; all it does is create a nightly build, which you can then choose to download and install if you want.
canadave Wrote:haha Memphiz Wink

frieten, the build bot is what constructs the nightly build from the day's commits/changes that the devs have made. It does not automatically update your XBMC installation; all it does is create a nightly build, which you can then choose to download and install if you want.

ah ok cool no dramas, i saw the name and was like oh cool maybe this is what i was looking for lol.

build bot is the service that automatically compiles the current GIT status at a given time and uploads it to the mirrors here:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/

mm
Hi Guys.

Quick question, are there any plans to turn Billy back on?

Cheers.
Pages: 1 2