Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Library Path Not Updating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently installed flexraid for the storage pool but for some reason I can't get XBMC to remove the old library data. Originally my movies were under D:\Movies with content set to 'movies' and everything scraped/updated like a charm.

Today however I removed the old tv/movie sources and added them back under the new storage pool drive (Z:\). I've cleaned the library, scanned for new content, etc. but for some reason 1) all of the old (D:\) entries are still there and 2) the content isn't being scanned under Z:\. Oddly, even when I removed all video sources and cleaned the library all of the library entries were still there and accessible.

I'm not sure if flexraid is being funky or if I'm just doing something wrong but everything seems to be setup correctly, any suggestions on what to do to get the sources to scan and replace the 'old' entries? Huh

windows vista 32 bit
Dharma (10.1)
If you delete the movie database file, you will be able to remove everything in the library. The file is called MyVideos34.db. Then you should be able to scan again and get a correct library.
ok thanks, that did the trick alright!