Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Latest Windows Builds (Margro)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone else is having playback issues with the latest Margro builds. The last 3 builds (latest from 5/11) are causing major stutter/processing issues with certain video types.

It seems like it mainly affects .TS files that I record. When i playback .TS files the CPU is spiking above 80-90% and no longer seems to be using the DXVA Nvidia videocard to do the processing, as previously these builds my processing was only 2-3%.

It also lags should any overlay come up, so if i pause or fast forward it can take minutes to stop stuttering. I'm not sure if this is deinterlacing /postprocessing or DXVA issues, but was wondering if it's only me?

I was hoping yesterdays build had some magical fix, but alas not.

Has anyone else noticed these lag/processing issues?

I'm using 4TR as the backend.
Hi freakish

Im using build from 16/10 and not seeing this problem.

Om looking for newer build but i cant find Any.

Are you making youre own builds, or do you have a link so i Can try it out?

Regards
Jacob
jacobjust Wrote:Hi freakish

Im using build from 16/10 and not seeing this problem.

Om looking for newer build but i cant find Any.

Are you making youre own builds, or do you have a link so i Can try it out?

Regards
Jacob

Have a look here: http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg...build.html

Newest one is 5/11/11. Will test it now.

Greets Olli
@freakish: could you try to play one of your TS files with an official nightly build from Team XBMC? If it happens also there, it is not a PVR build specific issue.
Note that recent upstream changes for Windows changed the DXVA playback code and the deinterlacing settings. You might want to retry with deinterlacing disabled to see if this helps.