Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Extrafanart for Eden confluence skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I apologize if I have been totally blind (I tried searching), but is there a mod for the default skin new Confluence in Eden, that would allow extrafanart. And if the topic has been up before, could some kind soul show me the direction. I don't want much but a simple slide show of the fanart while browsing would be nice.
If there are other mods that keep the intuity of the new confluence, but have more options I would be happy to hear also.

Best regards tuxen
I got it!

Code:
<control type="multiimage">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>1280</width>
<height>720</height>
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path]/extrafanart</imagepath>
<timeperimage>7000</timeperimage>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<fadetime>1000</fadetime>
</control>
<control type="multiimage">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>1280</width>
<height>720</height>
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path]../extrafanart</imagepath>
<timeperimage>7000</timeperimage>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<fadetime>1000</fadetime>
<visible>Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
</control>

The above is borrowed from this forum, but since this is for the old confluence skin it needs to be pasted in after line 7 in MyVideoNav.xml.
Right after the line that reads:
Code:
<include>CommonVideoBackground</include>
So for everybody that wants extrafanart in the new (pre)Eden skin, here you go. :) You can set the timings yourself, it shouldn't be hard to find the numbers to alter in the above copy/paste bit.

Best regards tuxen
Thanks for Tuxen, i also need this code, thank you.
Can't this be included in the skin by default?
GBB1 Wrote:Can't this be included in the skin by default?

Because Confluence is the default skin it is meant to be minimal. There are some mods which do have extrafanart and other artwork.
My Confluence-mod has extrafanart...check my sig for more information
i wonder, can i get this to work on recently added list on home screen. Ie, when highlighting the recently added movie/tvshows, the onfocus enables the home screen background change to the fanart of the selected list item. but can we get this to randomize while that same recenlty added list while onfocus ? ultimatley when highlight movie in recently added list it randomly scrolls through the random fanart there aswell as in movie library?