Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: What is this button for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm using the default skin and would like to know what is the button next to the "Power button" for? When I click on it, it shows some empty frame with 0 items and I would like to know what is this for. It should be probably some kind of list or something, however, I couldn't find it anywhere.

Thanks Smile
playlist display, i believe.
hmm, I see. So since I'm using the XMBC on my ATV 2 just for movies, it's kind of useless for me.

Thanks for helpSmile
jakudo Wrote:I'm using the default skin and would like to know what is the button next to the "Power button" for? When I click on it, it shows some empty frame with 0 items and I would like to know what is this for. It should be probably some kind of list or something, however, I couldn't find it anywhere.

Favourites.

JR
thanks. But still no use for me...
jakudo Wrote:thanks. But still no use for me...

Well, you might want to add things to your Favourites, and then it might be of some use. I must admit I don't use the Favourites myself.

JR
I'm using XBMC just for playing movies and TV shows. So I don't need to add it to favorites and play it from there. I just play it when I download it...
But good to know that there is some kind of this function Smile
jakudo Wrote:I'm using XBMC just for playing movies and TV shows. So I don't need to add it to favorites and play it from there. I just play it when I download it...
But good to know that there is some kind of this function Smile

You can add anything to Favourites not just movie/tv