Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Artwork Downloader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You tried latest from downloads?
ThanksSmile This one is workingSmile I wasn't aware of this version. I had latest from official repo. Out of curiosity. This was known bug? Or what causing this problem?
You saved me a lot of nervSmile
(2012-05-12, 15:48)kamil365 Wrote: [ -> ]ThanksSmile This one is workingSmile I wasn't aware of this version. I had latest from official repo. Out of curiosity. This was known bug? Or what causing this problem?
You saved me a lot of nervSmile

Known bug (although very weird).
Will push this one to repo.
I add more TVseries and AD is not working anymore. StrangeSad
(2012-05-12, 16:22)kamil365 Wrote: [ -> ]I add more TVseries and AD is not working anymore. StrangeSad

Not strange. Wait more than an hour.
okSmile Sorry
I ran into a problem when setting this addon up - it appears to have not downloaded anything for tv shows that were scraped by the anidb.net scraper.

Anything I can do to sort that out ? I really like the clearart ;p
(2012-05-12, 17:41)velk Wrote: [ -> ]I ran into a problem when setting this addon up - it appears to have not downloaded anything for tv shows that were scraped by the anidb.net scraper.

Anything I can do to sort that out ? I really like the clearart ;p

No not really. We use TVDB ID's for getting data. You could always search http://fanart.tv yourself and download them
Maybe i could look into doing a title search on TVDB and see if it matches and then do a download.
Not sure when I have time for that

Hi,

Little question, is it possible to disable the sound alert when the artwork downloader is started and the popup?

Thanks for the response and sorry if the question had already been answered.
Hi.

First i would like to say that i'm new at the artwork downloader. It doesn't work for me - now, but if it would it will be my favorite add-on.

So here is my problem. I use the stable XBMC version for OSX under OSX Lion with the latest updates. My tv-shows rest on a QNAP NAS which are shared over SMB. The SMB source in XBMC is setup with Username and Password.

When i start the artwork downloader it seems to download all i setup (logo, fanart, ...) but at the end it tells me '0 images downloaded'. When i check the show folder everything is like before - nothing is downloaded.

SOURCES.XML
============
Code:
<source>
    <name>Serien</name>
    <path pathversion="1">smb://admin:pass@SHAREPOINT/Qmultimedia/Serien/</path>
</source>

XBMC.LOG
=========
Code:
########################################################
15:12:19 T:2955980800   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader: [5ive Days to Midnight] Downloaded: 874017.jpg
15:12:19 T:2955980800 WARNING: FileSmb::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - smb://SHAREPOINT/Qmultimedia/Serien/5ive%20Days%20to%20Midnight/extrafanart/874017%2ejpg
15:12:19 T:2955980800   ERROR: FileSmb->Open: Unable to open file : 'smb://SHAREPOINT/Qmultimedia/Serien/5ive%20Days%20to%20Midnight/extrafanart/874017%2ejpg'
                                            unix_err:'d' error : 'Resource temporarily unavailable'
15:12:19 T:2955980800 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not copy file (Destination may be read only), skipping: u'smb://SHAREPOINT/Qmultimedia/Serien/5ive Days to Midnight/extrafanart/874017.jpg'
15:12:20 T:2955980800   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader: [5ive Days to Midnight] Downloaded: landscape.jpg
15:12:20 T:2955980800 WARNING: FileSmb::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - smb://SHAREPOINT/Qmultimedia/Serien/5ive%20Days%20to%20Midnight/landscape%2ejpg
15:12:20 T:2955980800   ERROR: FileSmb->Open: Unable to open file : 'smb://SHAREPOINT/Qmultimedia/Serien/5ive%20Days%20to%20Midnight/landscape%2ejpg'
                                            unix_err:'d' error : 'Permission denied'
15:12:20 T:2955980800 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not copy file (Destination may be read only), skipping: u'smb://SHAREPOINT/Qmultimedia/Serien/5ive Days to Midnight/landscape.jpg'
15:12:22 T:2955980800   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader: [24] Downloaded: 876525.jpg
15:12:22 T:2955980800 WARNING: FileSmb::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - smb://SHAREPOINT/Qmultimedia/Serien/24/extrafanart/876525%2ejpg
15:12:22 T:2955980800   ERROR: FileSmb->Open: Unable to open file : 'smb://SHAREPOINT/Qmultimedia/Serien/24/extrafanart/876525%2ejpg'
15:12:22 T:2955980800 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not copy file (Destination may be read only), skipping: u'smb://SHAREPOINT/Qmultimedia/Serien/24/extrafanart/876525.jpg'
15:12:24 T:2955980800   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader: [24] Downloaded: 335831.jpg
15:12:24 T:2955980800 WARNING: FileSmb::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - smb://SHAREPOINT/Qmultimedia/Serien/24/extrafanart/335831%2ejpg
15:12:24 T:2955980800   ERROR: FileSmb->Open: Unable to open file : 'smb://SHAREPOINT/Qmultimedia/Serien/24/extrafanart/335831%2ejpg'

After a look in the log it found out that the permission seems to be denied. But it couldn't because it is possible to delete and rename files within XBMC on this share. But the username and the password i setup in the sources.xml is missing in the artwork downloader log. Can you please give me a advice!?

Thanx in advance.
Efty

P. S. I tried to post the whole log at pastebin.com but the size exceed 500 k. And sorry for my horrible english.
It seems this add-on downloads Movie Fanart for Music Videos, is this a known issue? I therefor just deleted over a 1000 incorrect images.

Other than that, great add-on.
(2012-05-15, 17:22)Hellnino18 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Little question, is it possible to disable the sound alert when the artwork downloader is started and the popup?

Thanks for the response and sorry if the question had already been answered.
1. Turn of your GUI sounds.
2. No I won't disable the pop-up

(2012-05-16, 15:46)efty.edge Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

First i would like to say that i'm new at the artwork downloader. It doesn't work for me - now, but if it would it will be my favorite add-on.

So here is my problem. I use the stable XBMC version for OSX under OSX Lion with the latest updates. My tv-shows rest on a QNAP NAS which are shared over SMB. The SMB source in XBMC is setup with Username and Password.

When i start the artwork downloader it seems to download all i setup (logo, fanart, ...) but at the end it tells me '0 images downloaded'. When i check the show folder everything is like before - nothing is downloaded.
Problem is still on your side. You didn't set your sources correct

(2012-05-18, 11:19)sialivi Wrote: [ -> ]It seems this add-on downloads Movie Fanart for Music Videos, is this a known issue? I therefor just deleted over a 1000 incorrect images.

Other than that, great add-on.
There is no issue...
It tries to match music videos it finds to TMDB and then downloads the images.
I have concerts listed under music videos and they are also listed on TMDB.
If you don't want that turn of that option in settings.

Sorry if this has been answered but I couldn't find it :/

This is working extremely well but all of my movie logos are downloading in what appear to be German. I assume this is because on fanart.tv the German ones have a higher rating and the higher rated ones are 'preferred'? If I manually download the logo of, say, the 40 year old virgin the German logo has way more ratings than the English one. I didn't see an option in the settings, is there a way to prefer one language over the other? Also is there a way to batch download the english language versions and overwrite the existing?

Other than that this is one of the greatest XBMC add-ons there is, thanks for all the hard work!
(2012-05-18, 15:59)jdoggvt Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if this has been answered but I couldn't find it :/

This is working extremely well but all of my movie logos are downloading in what appear to be German. I assume this is because on fanart.tv the German ones have a higher rating and the higher rated ones are 'preferred'? If I manually download the logo of, say, the 40 year old virgin the German logo has way more ratings than the English one.

Not possible. They didn't have any ratings at all

Quote: I didn't see an option in the settings, is there a way to prefer one language over the other? Also is there a way to batch download the english language versions and overwrite the existing?

Look closer it's there. Should be set to English by default.
Just tried it and only got the German one if i set it to prefer German

Quote:Other than that this is one of the greatest XBMC add-ons there is, thanks for all the hard work!

thx

A few weeks ago I deleted a bunch of movie directories/files, and after running artwork downloader today, it re-created all of the directories of these old movies with the artwork in them. I cleaned the library before hand, and checked in my mysql table "movie" and the records for these movies don't exist. I have since removed all of the directories, cleaned the DB (using the xbmc function), and the directories are always being recreated after re-running artwork downloader. Where are these old titles being queried from?

Thanks