Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to add media source
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See subject. The context menu only has "update library" in it under Videos, and if I go to Series or Movies, there's no add source button. Setting/Video doesn't have a link to it, either.

XBMC Pre-11.0 compiled Nov 12., Transparency v3.11.7

Redirected from here.
Eklar Wrote:See subject. The context menu only has "update library" in it under Videos, and if I go to Series or Movies, there's no add source button. Setting/Video doesn't have a link to it, either.

XBMX Pre-11.0 compiled Nov 12., Transparency v3.11.7

Redirected from here.

If you go to the "videos" main menu item it should say 'add videos' ( this menu item must be enabled in skin settings)

It's also possible you disabled "show add source buttons in file list".
This is located in: settings--> appearence--> file lists...
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:If you go to the "videos" main menu item it should say 'add videos' ( this menu item must be enabled in skin settings)

It's also possible you disabled "show add source buttons in file list".
This is located in: settings--> appearence--> file lists...

There's no "add videos" or "add source" or something like that in settings/skin settings/menu, under Video, Movies, or any other sub-heading.

"Show add source buttons in file list" is enabled in settings Sad
Eklar Wrote:Transparency v3.11.7

v3.11.7 is for xbmc dharma,
it is not compatible with nightly builds of xbmc.

use the svn version of Transparency! instead:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83643
ronie Wrote:v3.11.7 is for xbmc dharma,
it is not compatible with nightly builds of xbmc.

use the svn version of Transparency! instead:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83643

I don't have or know what SVN is, and it looks complicated.

I wouldn't use a nightly build, but it fixes a bug in the stable version which doesn't give me LFE channel with certain files Sad

I guess I'll just have to live with my current library structure until the stable version is patched.