Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [AppleTV1] XBMC crashes fatally during playback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My system was working great until I updated to a nightly build about a year ago. Ever since that update it seems to randomly crash during video play back. It never crashes at the same point, it just kind of random. Normally its only with HD content (720p). If it crashes during one movie the next time I reboot it may play all the way through without crashing. Other times it will crash at a different spot.

I have an AppleTV1 and a Crystal HD card in it. It seemed to start having problems starting with an update that also caused my stereo movies to stop producing sound. Not sure what rev that was but stereo content did work at one point and now it does not.

Anyway, I was hoping someone could look at this log file and see if there is anything obvious with my system, maybe an incompatible version of the Crystal drivers?

http://pastebin.com/i9cJfiMN

When it crashes the screen just goes black an the ATV reboots. I have been regularly downloading the latest nightly builds to see if it ever fixes but to date none have improve my system stability.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Shawn

Thanks