Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Custom Menu item problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to add a custom menu item where I can have a direct link to my 'New Movies' located in a specific folder.
When I try and add the custom menu item I can give it a name but when I select path to favorite, I get the 'cannot find Favourites.xml' message.
Initially I thought this was ios specific because it would not work on my aptv2, but then I tried it on my pc and I get the same message.
Funny thing is I can select a folder/share as a favourite the standard way (right click or what have you and select add to favourites) and it will show up when I hit 'favourite' button on main menu (Right side menu slides out showing it) however I cannot select path for it in when trying to add custom button in Confluence skin...any ideas? Any idea where exactly Confluence is looking at for this favourites file?
I have tried installing the script.favourite but it does not seem to install (when installing from zip) and when I check enabled or disabled add ons it is not listed.
Any help appreciated.