Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD]w2w's Alaska Revisited v2.73
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
thanks that the part i read, how do i select your mod without installing it?
Once it's in the the addon folder just start XBMC and change skin.
i lose all my home icons and i cant seem to get any images to work in the background, is this normal?
This mod offers only to home menus: default and vertical default. See screnshots, if your hitcher's alaska revisited had another home menu, it doesn't exists in my mod.

Be sure you get xbmc eden or pre-eden. if not, upgrade your xbmc or my mod won't work.

You have to select pictures or picture folder in skin settings for backgrounds.

w2w
thanks that worked

wolfodeiwolfy Wrote:This mod offers only to home menus: default and vertical default. See screnshots, if your hitcher's alaska revisited had another home menu, it doesn't exists in my mod.

Be sure you get xbmc eden or pre-eden. if not, upgrade your xbmc or my mod won't work.

You have to select pictures or picture folder in skin settings for backgrounds.

w2w
Ok.
Hi, Can you tell how can I add my custom genre icons?
You have to download alaska sources and recompile with your genre icon
Updated !

With the new version you can select an animated background on home screen (see 1st post for details).

w2w
Updated to v2.71
Please include Artist logos in library & now playing views.
bandelguy Wrote:Please include Artist logos in library & now playing views.

This is a good idea, an artist logo option will be added in the next version.

About now playing, there is a now playing view (music visualization). Presse tab key when playing media.
wolfodeiwolfy Wrote:This is a good idea, an artist logo option will be added in the next version.

About now playing, there is a now playing view (music visualization). Presse tab key when playing media.

I request you to have artist logos in the now playing visualisation or OSD or progress bar, besides the library views. Secondly, do set the provision for custom path to artist logos. Thanks.
Artist logo will be available only in music visualization. Artist logo have to be saved in artist folder.
any tips on how to get the animated background to work?
doesn't work for me...

extracted it to C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.w2w.alaska.revisited\media\home\Animated background

then tried to activate in xbmc under
settings>skin>activate animated background on homescreen
but nothing happened...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6