Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: hulu broken and stuck in skin settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had backrow skin installed and the bluecop hulu plugin working nicely on the latest xbmc nightly build (from 11/28/2011 i believe). Last night i installed Rapier and it looks awesome but now hulu wont stream any shows. it lets my browse my subscriptions but it when I go to play a shot it doesn't do anything - it just kicks me back to the episode list.

I tried switching back to the backrow skin and hulu doesn't work in backrow now either.

I would LOVE to get this working again with Rapier.

also in the skin settings for rapier i went into the screen to add submenus and now its stuck there. there is no way to get back to the main skin settings screen. I even tried removing the power cord from the apple tv2 to reboot it and still when i go to the skin settings its stuck in the submenu screen.

If i can resolve these two issues i'd be in great shape! LOVE the skin.

any help would be appreciated.
so it appears that the hulu problem had nothign to do with the skin - it was just a coincidence that the hulu add on stopped working right around then.

so the remaining problem is that when i go into skin settings to add a sub menu item, such as link to youtube plugin in videos, i can no longer get out of that setting option.