Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pre-eden not updating tv-shows [bug?]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I just updated to latest nightlies (20111129) in case it was fixed, sadly it wasn't.
Whenever my XBMC starts it's set to update library. All my latest movies gets scanned, but not my two latest tv-episodes.
If I remove the tv-show source and re-make it, all episodes come in. but if I remove that stubborn episode from library and update again using context menu. It doesn't get back.

My workaround for now is to go in file-view (my skin has it as sub-category on "movies") to the episodes season folder and in that context meny click "scan for new content". That way the episode gets into library and everythings fine.

I've used an older nightly before and updated to 20111128 so I could get the latest skin-update. I don't know what version that was but I didn't have this problem then.

Hopefully someone understands and share my problem, because I have no idea what's wrong.

/Thizizmyname
Okay, more info.
I sometimes have an external media manager making .nfo but if the latest tv-episode doesn't have one of these, the episode doesn't get added when I press "Scan for new content" on the shows folder in files view.

Made a log and checked it.

When I try and scan the folder without .nfo
Code:
15:07:06 T:4056   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::GetEpisodeId (D:\Tv Shows\Glee\Season 3\Glee.S03E08 (HDTV.XviD-LOL.[VTV]).avi), query = select idEpisode from episode where idFile=845
15:07:06 T:4056   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No NFO file found. Using title search for 'D:\Tv Shows\Glee\Season 3\Glee.S03E08 (HDTV.XviD-LOL.[VTV]).avi'
15:07:06 T:4056   ERROR: VideoInfoScanner: Asked to lookup episode D:\Tv Shows\Glee\Season 3\Glee.S03E08 (HDTV.XviD-LOL.[VTV]).avi online, but we have no episode guide. Check your tvshow.nfo and make sure the <episodeguide> tag is in place.
Full log: http://pastebin.com/Pm68dZYb

Update Library at startup with .nfo
Code:
14:22:17 T:4780   DEBUG: Error: Requested setting (pvrmanager.enabled) was not found.  It must be case-sensitive
14:22:17 T:4372   DEBUG: Previous line repeats 5 times.
14:22:17 T:4372   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir D:\Tv Shows\Glee\
14:22:17 T:4780   DEBUG: Error: Requested setting (pvrmanager.enabled) was not found.  It must be case-sensitive
Full log:http://pastebin.com/rp4ufNQW
The second log also contains a scan with .nfo but as said before, that works out fine.

If it was only the TVDB-scraper that was doing something wrong I could understand that, but then the update library with .nfo should work anyway.