Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: See what wasn't added to library? And can I "force" them there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, sometimes when I've scanned my movies some movie hasn't been added. And it has took a while before I've seen this.

Yesterday when I added my TV Shows some episodes wasn't added... Some of them was because they were not added to TVDB, but one episode I have no idea why it won't show up.

So, is there anyway I can see what I've scanned, and what out of that that wasn't added to the library?
Believe it or not there is an add-on for this, I had a quick look for it and didn't see it so you'll have to go digging..http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?f...esc&page=1 and I don't know if it's been updated yet.
Think I've found it, if this is the one you meant: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=90258
Yes I think so.... last time I had Dharma running it did a good job, but it seemed to find the stacked movies and showed the extras as not added.
Thanks! But it doesn't seem to work for me... Maybe caus' my movies are packed RARs?

However... if I find something that's not added. Can I somehow see why it isn't added? And in some way force it to be added?
Chrilleee Wrote:Thanks! But it doesn't seem to work for me... Maybe caus' my movies are packed RARs?

However... if I find something that's not added. Can I somehow see why it isn't added? And in some way force it to be added?

If you change to files mode (rather than library) and then scroll through your movies ones that don't have a decent picture probably wern't scraped and added to the library. This was the way I checked I think.

you can then press i, or chose from the right click menu, refresh or something like that (maybe it's even add to library) and it will try and fail to add it, it should then bring up the screen that lets you change what it's searching for to help you add it. ie maybe the file was called spierman3h264 and you need to change it to spiderman 3 to help it be found.

sorry that my answer isn't fully clear but I think it will be enough.
Noggin1980 Wrote:If you change to files mode (rather than library) and then scroll through your movies ones that don't have a decent picture probably wern't scraped and added to the library. This was the way I checked I think.

you can then press i, or chose from the right click menu, refresh or something like that (maybe it's even add to library) and it will try and fail to add it, it should then bring up the screen that lets you change what it's searching for to help you add it. ie maybe the file was called spierman3h264 and you need to change it to spiderman 3 to help it be found.

sorry that my answer isn't fully clear but I think it will be enough.

It's not my movies that's the problem. I fix them tro EMM. But the TV-series I can't seem to handle in that program caus' of my folder structures.

I will try what you said there for the TV-show though. Thanks!

Still would be nice to see why and which ones that arent added, in some really easy way.

Edit: So, when clicking C on the folder on the episode that won't be added I can't find anything to add it. When I go inside it I see the .avi-file in the rar-archive. On that one I can check to add it to the library manually. But then it ends up in movies. How can I add it to the correct TV-show?

Just found out that the TV Show only were labeled to the tvshow.rar, is there anyway I can get the scraper to read from the folder name instaead here? Which has tvshow.s05e01
So unrar them
Ned Scott Wrote:So unrar them

What if that is not an option?
Chrilleee Wrote:What if that is not an option?

Ned is not a fan of using rar to store films :-)

If you want to stick with rar, unrar the archive, correct the the file names and rar the files again. Having said this, I basically agree with Ned. Using rar adds a level of complexity without any obvious benefits.

JR