Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Scraping Problem with stacked files -a -b -cd1 -cd2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody,

I some of my movies are in two cd's moviename-a.avi moviename-b.avi or for example moviename-cd1.avi moviename-cd2.avi. No I always create .nfo files for them in this example I have moviename-a.nfo and I also have a moviename-cd1.nfo. Now to the problem when I start updating the datebase I get the movie twice in my db... once for moviename-a.avi and once for moviename-b.avi same happens with cd1 cd2 movies....

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help,

Cheers,
CoDeX2k
do you have them in one single folder?

- moviefolder
--movie-cd1.avi
--movie-cd2-avi

works fine here..

what did not work was:

- moviefolder
-- cd1
--- movie-cd1
-- cd2
--- movie-cd2
I have them like this:

MovieFolderName
--moviename-a.avi
--moviename-b.avi

MovieFolderName2
--movie2name-cd1.avi
--movie2name-cd2.avi
Try with just "moviename.nfo" no -a or -cd1.
live4ever Wrote:Try with just "moviename.nfo" no -a or -cd1.

This. If you create two different nfos you'll get two entries.
CoDeX2k Wrote:Hello everybody,

I some of my movies are in two cd's moviename-a.avi moviename-b.avi or for example moviename-cd1.avi moviename-cd2.avi. No I always create .nfo files for them in this example I have moviename-a.nfo and I also have a moviename-cd1.nfo. Now to the problem when I start updating the datebase I get the movie twice in my db... once for moviename-a.avi and once for moviename-b.avi same happens with cd1 cd2 movies....

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help,

Cheers,
CoDeX2k

I think that part of the issue is the nfo's that you are creating. If you make them like that, they will end up as you have found, separate movies. You might try like this,

Moviename (year)
-----Moviename (year) pt1.avi
-----Moviename (year) pt2.avi
-----Moviename (year).nfo

Below is the Default stacking for XBMC from the wiki:

Code:
<moviestacking>
    <!-- <cd/dvd/part/pt/disk/disc/d> <0-N> -->
    <regexp>(.*?)([ _.-]*(?:cd|dvd|p(?:ar)?t|dis[ck]|d)[ _.-]*[0-9]+)(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
    <!-- <cd/dvd/part/pt/disk/disc/d> <a-d> -->
    <regexp>(.*?)([ _.-]*(?:cd|dvd|p(?:ar)?t|dis[ck]|d)[ _.-]*[a-d])(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
    <!-- movienamea-xvid.avi, movienameb-xvid.avi -->
    <regexp>(.*?)([ ._-]*[a-d])(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
  </moviestacking>

So yours will probably work, I just use the pt1 and so forth.