Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: making video playing full screen on main menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
heyy i was playing a video and had to check something else out so i left the video playing and went back to the main menu whilst the video played however when i had finished what i was doing i wanted to make the video full screen again but could not figure out how to get back to full screen without stopping the video and starting it again

i know in the confluence skin you can simple press right to access the view options and down the bottom it has a little video screen playing if you click on that it makes the video full screen again

how would i do this on the skin it is the only problem i am having with the skin other than that a great job

i am using the latest cirrus svn from a repositories addon i think it may be the v2 skin
To get back to fullscreen, press "TAB".
Btw it's the same for all skins, else you modify your keyboard.xml
i have the same issue as above, ie. can't return to the video once I have exited to the main menu. I'm using a boxee remote, so there's no tab button. therefore with no on-screen link theres no way to return to the video currently playing. any work around for this? maybe a custom menu item for "now playing" items...

m
miicko Wrote:i have the same issue as above, ie. can't return to the video once I have exited to the main menu. I'm using a boxee remote, so there's no tab button. therefore with no on-screen link theres no way to return to the video currently playing. any work around for this? maybe a custom menu item for "now playing" items...

m

Ok what i can try to do, is bring up a button "fullscreen" in the player controls.
that would certainly work, this would help out those who use simple remotes... fantastic skin btw.
miicko Wrote:that would certainly work, this would help out those who use simple remotes... fantastic skin btw.

It's already done, i just have to finish some buttons on top. The only problem is a fullscreen simbol, focused and unfocused. Hope N.O.W.A.L.L can do a nice buttonSmile
wow that was quick, how do I update to the latest version, I'm currently using the passion repo, which I think points to your svn repo...

two thumbs up from little ol' me!
miicko Wrote:wow that was quick, how do I update to the latest version, I'm currently using the passion repo, which I think points to your svn repo...

two thumbs up from little ol' me!

Not yet commited, you have to wait till buttons are done.
miicko Wrote:wow that was quick, how do i update to the latest version, i'm currently using the passion repo, which i think points to your svn repo...

Two thumbs up from little ol' me!

done!