Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Weather Underground
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-10-06, 20:38)raies Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone.

Im ny here and i have worked whit xbmc for 3 mon now and i love it.
Great work there everyone whit all things you do.

But i have a problem.

I have reinstalld xbmc 3 times, and everytime, after like a month or so the weather part stops working.
I ues Eden v11 and i have installed the latest zip file for whether app. I use the standard och and the standard
skin.

anyone who can help me?

hi raies, welcom to the xbmc forum!

if you have a problem with xbmc and want to report it,
you should always include a link to your Debug Log.

without it, it's going to be near impossible to tell what's going wrong at your end.
(2012-10-06, 22:20)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-06, 20:38)raies Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone.

Im ny here and i have worked whit xbmc for 3 mon now and i love it.
Great work there everyone whit all things you do.

But i have a problem.

I have reinstalld xbmc 3 times, and everytime, after like a month or so the weather part stops working.
I ues Eden v11 and i have installed the latest zip file for whether app. I use the standard och and the standard
skin.

anyone who can help me?

hi raies, welcom to the xbmc forum!

if you have a problem with xbmc and want to report it,
you should always include a link to your debug log.

without it, it's going to be near impossible to tell what's going wrong at your end.

So sorry for that.
How do i make one or find it?
(2012-10-07, 09:30)raies Wrote: [ -> ]So sorry for that.
How do i make one or find it?

reading the provided link would be a great start:
(2012-10-06, 22:20)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]if you have a problem with xbmc and want to report it,
you should always include a link to your debug log.
basically just activate debug logging here:
Settings -> System -> Debugging
restart xbmc -> reproduce your problem -> post contents of
xbmc.log (location)
here
http://xbmclogs.com/
or here
http://pastebin.com/
Added some untranslatable strings to the English language file: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/c670...277fecc6fb
Soon i update Transifex with them !

Cheers,
Attila
hi really excited to get my weather back ... thanks for all your work on this addin

I installed the zip you have listed on the front page but i dont get any of these options:

automatic location selection based on geoip
10 day weather forecast
hourly forecast
weather alerts
satellite images
weekend weather

Where do i enable this? under weather settings i get the advance options but i dont see anything in weather related to anyhitng above - any help would be greatly appreciated - many thanks in advance
(2012-10-29, 17:28)dugan26 Wrote: [ -> ]Where do i enable this?

there's nothing to enable, you just need a skin that supports these features. :-)

if you're using Confluence, there's a skin mod available here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1152341
ah - where do i see a list of supported skins?

Im using MQ3
You are not looking for supportd skins - it's other way around Wink

MQ3 - does not, think MQ4 does.

I use AeonNOX - it has support
thanks ....
I have set up two locations; how can i switch between those locations in Aeon MQ4, or is it possible to let it change automatically every x-seconds/minutes?
(2012-11-15, 13:11)Ectholian Wrote: [ -> ]I have set up two locations; how can i switch between those locations in Aeon MQ4, or is it possible to let it change automatically every x-seconds/minutes?

usually there is a select button on the weather screen.
you should ask in the aeon support forum for the exact location if you can't find it.
Ok, tnx Smile
Hi Ronie, I'm using Transparency but I only get the basic 5 day forecast showing and no other options. The only menu options I get in the add-on are refresh and city. I've tried updating to 0.1.11 and that hasn't fixed anything. Is there a setting in the skin menu that might accidentally be making it do this?
(2012-11-19, 04:56)vijayk416 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ronie, I'm using Transparency but I only get the basic 5 day forecast showing and no other options. The only menu options I get in the add-on are refresh and city. I've tried updating to 0.1.11 and that hasn't fixed anything. Is there a setting in the skin menu that might accidentally be making it do this?

it's only supported in the Transparency! version for xbmc frodo.
Ah, I'm still on Eden (openelec 2.0). Is there a different version I can use instead or am I stuck until I move to Frodo?