Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Weather Underground
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did not expect anything else, Martijn. And your pejoratively and offending behaviour is correct? As you didn't answered to these points? how would you react if someone asks you if you are having issues reading, Martijn?
You have a lousy character, seems quite obvious to me.

People show their true face when they have "power" (even if it is just the ability to click on an EDIT button on other posts. as with power comes responsibility).

Edit: I fixed it. Thank you ronie for providing this addon.
@Martijn: A complete debug log would not have helped in this case - as expected.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not sure if this is a confluence issue or this addon issue. the date line gets covered up if the right weather icon is displayed.
(2013-09-28, 10:16)1358 Wrote: [ -> ]I did not expect anything else, Martijn. And your pejoratively and offending behaviour is correct? As you didn't answered to these points? how would you react if someone asks you if you are having issues reading, Martijn?
You have a lousy character, seems quite obvious to me.

People show their true face when they have "power" (even if it is just the ability to click on an EDIT button on other posts. as with power comes responsibility).

Edit: I fixed it. Thank you ronie for providing this addon.
@Martijn: A complete debug log would not have helped in this case - as expected.

Martijn loves oneliners....Smile
Getting odd temperatures right now it says it's 30oF actually it is 3oF forcast temps seem ok but current is off been happening for over 4 months running 2.0.2
Will be possible add to plugin function who will be made possibility see on backgrund fanart from wetaher ho is now in my city ?
Example; im see on werhar "cloudy " on backgrund will be sse fanart with "cloudy wether fanart " if is fogy will be see " fogy weather fanart"
(2014-01-30, 21:48)cezar Wrote: [ -> ]Will be possible add to plugin function who will be made possibility see on backgrund fanart from wetaher ho is now in my city ?
Example; im see on werhar "cloudy " on backgrund will be sse fanart with "cloudy wether fanart " if is fogy will be see " fogy weather fanart"

that's a skin feature and has little to do with this addon.
most skins out there support weather based fanart,
so ask for advice in the skin thread of the skin you're using.
Hi,

Everytime I start up my XBMC the weather addon (underground) is disables and the location i had set is gone. When i enable the addon and set the location again it sometimes works for a day maybe 2 but then its off again and no location anymore.Does anyone know whats causing this and how to resolve this?

Im running on Frodo 12.3 with Aeon MQ5. If needed i will post a debug log later.

thanks.
Weather Underground no longer working with 2 HTPC running Windows 7. I switched to Yahoo Weather and it works but nowhere as good as Weather Underground.Not sure a log would help but here it is in case
Log

Running Gotham Beta 2
No one else has any problems with this weather addon on Gotham?
NM. Both machine started working good again today after nearly a week of no weather. I didn't do anything to make it work. Just came back on its own.
(2012-03-28, 23:25)nunz56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-28, 19:34)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-28, 15:09)nunz56 Wrote: [ -> ]Weather Underground is not displaying the correct temperature for any location. Since I installed Eden 11.0 (final release) on my ATV1 the temperature displayed starts at 32 F and if I press refresh it goes to 132 F and continues to increase each time I refresh all the way up to 1324 F. I have three US locations configured and all of them do the same thing. When I try and change the location of any of them, using the location selector and typing a city name I get no results found. I have installed Weather Plus also and it also displays the wrong temp. Also note that the temps have a yellow slash line through them.

Any ideas how to start troubleshooting? Would a log file help?

make sure this setting is disabled:
Settings > Network > Internet access > Use an http proxy

if that's not the issue, post a debug log.

Thanks for the quick reply!
That fixed it! Had to reboot for it to take effect. Not sure how that setting got set, I don't ever remember setting it. Does Eden default to that?

No matter, it's working! Happy again!!
I am having the same issue. However, I am not sure how to acces the Network settings to for Internet Access and "http proxy". I am using the Amber skin but, i would think tha the settings are fairly iniversal to most skins. Any assistance e would be greatly appreciated.
It is still causing me issues on and off. It seems at times it will not show the correct temps (0 degrees across and alternating weather icons) then a few hours later or the next day, it comes back for a while and gone again after a few hours or a day or so.

Weird.
I wonder if Wunderground has changed some city IDs. I changed my home city (which was NOT displaying properly) to another city in settings. Then checked the display and it was correct. I then went back to settings and changed the new city back to my home city. Now the display for my home city is A-OK. I hope this fix works for you.
Further to my previous post, my home city ID has changed from ZMW:00000.6.71262 to ZMW:00000.1.71262. I think by re-selecting the wrong displaying locations, will assign the new location ID should fix your problem. I have two media centers, my first post was after I fixed one. Before I fixed the second XBMC, I wrote down the ID, selected a different city, checked the display which was good, went back to settings and located my home city. I checked the display and it was now good. Back in settings, I compared the written ID with the home city ID and saw that it was changed. Little changes at the web site can really upset our XBMC.

I must THANK all the XBMC programmers for their fine work on making XBMC the premier media experience that I have enjoyed.