Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: lirce stops working and then starts working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having problems with lirc. Im using the xbox dvd remote(finally got it to work.) Everything seemed to go great but after pressing so many buttons it will stop working for a minute and then work for a few more buttons. The same thing happens when i run "irw" so it doesn't seem to be xbmc's fault. Whats weird is when i first start using the remote i get like 15 button presses before it stops. The longer i wait to press a button after that the closer i get to being able to press 15 buttons again. If i wait just one minute i get like three buttons, if i wait around ten minutes i get the whole 15 or however many it is. Can someone shed some light on this problem? I did notice that when using irw to test it, every button press show's 2 actions. Im using sam's image on an apple tv so its Ubuntu 8.04.
bump
Has anyone compiled newer version's of lirc, that could share there method on how to do it?