Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TheMovieDB not working since last nights svn update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I built xbmc from git today (12th Dec) and now I can't run update library..

Log is showing:
18:17:13 T:139742426470304 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (Home.xml) ------
18:17:13 T:139741904271104 DEBUG: FindMovie: Searching for '2012' using The MovieDB scraper (path: '/usr/share/xbmc/addons/metadata.themoviedb.org', content: 'movies', version: '2.0.1')
18:17:13 T:139741904271104 WARNING: failed to load scraper XML

I get a popup on screen indicating failed to connect to server.

but it seems to be working:
http://www.themoviedb.org/search?search=2012

I've tried removing my .xbmc directory and running from fresh, still failing.

Any one else getting this?
I've just done a clean install of the latest nightly and it scanned my films normally. If you can reproduce the problem it would be worth posting a debug log.

JR
I have the exact same problem... I'm using a build from Git as of about two days ago.

Here's a debug log: http://pastebin.com/KS8yNBnq

Oddly enough, I'm looking for the same movie! ("2012"), but I moved it out of the directory and re-ran the scan and the problem still occurs. It also occurs for _all_ of my movies.
Had the same problem. At OpenElec's forum they noticed that the Common Plugin Cache Addon is installed when you add the Youtube addon. After that, TheMovieDB works again.
frank.hart Wrote:Had the same problem. At OpenElec's forum they noticed that the Common Plugin Cache Addon is installed when you add the Youtube addon. After that, TheMovieDB works again.

Thanks this fixed the issue for me!
Hmmm... I installed the Common Plugin Cache and I still got the error. However, I then installed the YouTube plugin and it's now working so something strange seems to be going on with the plugin dependencies...
Same problem here. Installed Youtube and then it started working. I'm running a clean install of the 11.0 beta 1.