Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Find Aeon skin for openElec?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have installed Aeon skin on my Zotac box that runs openElec. I did this in System>Appearance>Skin>Get More, there was only one Aeon.

The problem is that it looks nothing like the video I have seen on it?

The first meny looks fine but visit for example Videos I just got a text list of my movies(filenames). If I select one I will get a image on the right side nothing more?

Have I wrong version or should it not be setup correcly by default?

Is there any better skin for the Zotac and OpenElec?
snowjim Wrote:Hi

I have installed Aeon skin on my Zotac box that runs openElec. I did this in System>Appearance>Skin>Get More, there was only one Aeon.

The problem is that it looks nothing like the video I have seen on it?

The first meny looks fine but visit for example Videos I just got a text list of my movies(filenames). If I select one I will get a image on the right side nothing more?

Have I wrong version or should it not be setup correcly by default?

Is there any better skin for the Zotac and OpenElec?

You must set it how you like it. There are several different kinds of views available from which you can chose.
Press LEFT once or twice and you'll get a menu where you can chose 'view'
Put that on hdd or a stick and install (addons/install zip)

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/xbm...-1.0.0.zip

After that restart maybe you dont have to do that.
Check for skins again you should see Aeon MQ3 now install, set the skin and then you get a wizard for easy configuration.
Martijn Wrote:You must set it how you like it. There are several different kinds of views available from which you can chose.
Press LEFT once or twice and you'll get a menu where you can chose 'view'

Thanks, I found that after a couple of tries.

TeKo Wrote:Put that on hdd or a stick and install (addons/install zip)

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/xbm...-1.0.0.zip

After that restart maybe you dont have to do that.
Check for skins again you should see Aeon MQ3 now install, set the skin and then you get a wizard for easy configuration.

Thanks, Is Aeon MQ3 the more advanced skin? Will it work fine on a Zotac ND22?

I installed the Aeon under Get More Skins but there is no info on what flawor this is in(MQ3/NOX and so on)? I diid however notice that this version of Aeon was not as fast ad the default Confluence skin?
I use it on a crappy Netbook.

But you can set it to Lite for slower machines.