Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [ATV1] Changing Fanart in Confluence for Moviesets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I just found a tutorial on How-To-Geek that showed me how to make movie collections. So now that I've gone and over-organized everything :p I'm trying to figure out how to change the fan-art of a collection.

I know how to change the thumbnail, but there's no options that I'm used to seeing to change the fanart.

Can I do some NFO editing maybe?
If you press 'c' (or right click) whilst on the movie set, you should see options in the context menu for setting both the thumb and the fanart.
I'm using XBMC on the 1st gen Apple TV. I can only see the "set movieset thumb" or something like that, (my kids are watching a movie right now, so I can't get the exact wording).
Sorry, it seems I have this bad habit of assuming people are using recent nightlies. Looks like that feature was added back in June. I'm not sure it's even possible prior to that.
For what it's worth; There is a fanart on there now, it belongs to one of the movies I added. The set is called "Christmas Movies" and the fanart & thumb are currently for Bad Santa, which might've been the first movie I added to the set using the XWMM web plug-in.