Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Combine Drives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I loaded both sources (drives into my library) but only the one is showing up in the Library Mode. How do I combine 2 drive into one Library Mode? Thanks
what do u do exactly?
I'm also having multiple sources for the same library without any problem
Did you specify the content of the folder that isn't showing up so that XBMC knows how to scrape it?
I was able to load both finally, but only about 3/4 of them came through. I click on movies, then only 3/4 of the library appears in "LIBRARY MODE", why? I can see all of them if I am not in Library Mode, but I need to up arrow to get to the other drive to view the other movies. The only way I can see the entire collection is in "LIBRARY MODE", but this mode only allows for me to see 3/4 of the total library. What am I doing wrong. I thought I could manually go in and search for the movie, but I end up getting a title called "VIDEOCRACY" for all of the manual search with movie information related to "VIDEOCRACY".

My content settings are for moviedb and imdb in the directory contains (Movies), then I have "use folder names for lookups" and "scan recuresively" checked, settings for "get fanart" and "get imdb ratings" checked. I then "set content" and "scan for new content".

What am I doing wrong, what am I missing. I generally use the titles as they appear in the imdb.com. Thanks
Well I finally figured how to manually add my drives, but I cant seem to get all my movies to appear in the Library Mode. I see the movie information in the Non Library Mode, but can tseem to get them to load in the Library Mode.... UGH!
ht3m Wrote:Well I finally figured how to manually add my drives, but I cant seem to get all my movies to appear in the Library Mode. I see the movie information in the Non Library Mode, but can tseem to get them to load in the Library Mode.... UGH!

Try right clicking on the movies that don't appear in Library Mode. Check the movie info. I believe you can Refresh or check movie info a second time to manually enter the movie title. There will be some suggested titles there, probably not correct. There's a manual button on the bottom left of that little window. Click it, then clear whatever it says in the text field and type in your title. Click Done. It should then give you the correct title to select. After you do that, the title will show up in Library mode.

Some obscure titles that aren't found can be added manually to the Library by right clicking, then add to Library.

This worked well for me. There may be an easier way, but I don't know what it is.

Finding those titles missing in the Library mode was easy because they didn't have a numbered movie rating next to them and they were at the top of the list.

Hope this helped. I'm new here too.
Matt