Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Couple Total Newbie ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
firstly Great site and i have been reading a lot here and now realise the capabilitys of xbmc , i am normaly on the satellie forums reading card sharing of sky normaly this is new what am getting into but i have been into satellite stuff and linux based card shareing receivers for 15 years now so, this will be a new hobbie for me.
my friend got one of these aptv g2 box with ice movies add on which i have and very impressed with but he also has flashsportsstreams now reading is there no option but to pay 40 dollers a year to receive this on xbmc or is it possible for free , another question is i have a video add on in my list that i need to delete i have tried holding down the menu button when highlighted but does not give any option to delete it.
Many Thanks

KC
im trying to make sense of everything that youve written but its a bit easier if you use full punctuation i cant find anything on aptv g2 unless youre talking about apple tv 2 which most people around here just call atv2 vs the atv1 there are numerous free alternatives to flashsportsstreams it appears to just be a site that is like firstrowsports you should check out sportsdevil plugin all are free flashsportstreams may be a bit higher quality because it may pay people that are streaming stuff so itsguaranteed live feed but maybe not sportsdevil is mainly live stuff im not sure if they record anything not sure what video addon you have it may help if you let us know you may need to just uninstall it from addons in system otherwise its going to appear there the skin you use may be able to hide it too.
thank you for your help Darkscout!