Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: New or better Trailer addon/plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

When i started to use XBMC i was always a big fan of the plugin that let u stream the latest movie trailers on your XBMC. I was using "Apple Movie Trailers Lite"for this". Now im saying and asking this with the most respect to the creator of apple movie trailers lite addon and all developers out here (I wish i was that handy).

Is there a better addon for streaming trailers the the apple lite one or in the make? At the moment it hardly updates the latest trailers. hence i need to use the youtube addon to look for them (but its not working as nice as the apple one).

This feature is (imo) to awsome not to have in your main menu of XBMC.

Thanks!
The AD add-on will maybe provide downloading trailers for movies already in your xbmc library.
No promisses or ETA.

I stopped using the Apple trailer lite because it wasn't really working for me.
Martijn Wrote:The AD add-on will maybe provide downloading trailers for movies already in your xbmc library.
No promisses or ETA.

I stopped using the Apple trailer lite because it wasn't really working for me.

Thanks for your respond, though im looking for an addon not for trailers i already have the movies for but movies that needs to be released still, i.e. The hobbit, Batman The Dark Knight Rises etc.

thanks
Search for Trailer Addict, it's not showing in the official repo since it's not been Eden 'approved' I believe

But you can still install it from the zip file
Eldorado Wrote:Search for Trailer Addict, it's not showing in the official repo since it's not been Eden 'approved' I believe

But you can still install it from the zip file

Hi, i tried this one aswell but it made crashed my xbmc 2 times Sad also there is no configuration possible to get HD trailers.
This is exactly what Im looking for.

I'd love to have some sort of addon that picks up new trailers/releases from lets say an RSS feed and is able to show a random one on the home page in a thumb. Select it to view full screen and browse other new releases.

Just an idea. Would be awesome Big Grin