Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ATV2 & XBMC "Eden" can I rollback to 10.1?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quick question

I have ATV2 & XBMC "Eden" and I'm having to many issues with plugins not yet compatibility with Eden release... can I rollback to Dharma 10.1? either via through zip install, apt-get, or similar...?

I don't care about DB, or any Eden info on the ATV2 box..?

I remember doing something similar for ATV1 setup, but can't find the instructions..

Thank you in advance.

-- Mitchman
There is no 10.1 for AppleTV. There's been 10.0.7 and 10.0.9

Google gave me this, cannot make any promises if this is really the version you are looking for.
10.0_7 and 10.0_9 are just pre-Eden builds. Add-ons are being updated daily, and often if you go to the add-on support forum you will find test versions that you can install now. Plus, sometimes if you just "force" the installation (unzip and copy the files over) the add-on will still work (no promises, but some work but just haven't been checked yet, or will "mostly work").
Ned Scott Wrote:10.0_7 and 10.0_9 are just pre-Eden builds. Add-ons are being updated daily, and often if you go to the add-on support forum you will find test versions that you can install now. Plus, sometimes if you just "force" the installation (unzip and copy the files over) the add-on will still work (no promises, but some work but just haven't been checked yet, or will "mostly work").

Thanks for the feedback & response, I guess I will have to practice some patience as icefilms/navi-x get ironed out for the EDEN release.

thanks again

-- Mitchman