Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Newb first build?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
did u tweaked something in AMD Control Center?
Only thing I changed was I eliminated the underscan but it did this before I changed that.
Sorry we got cut off last night heres a short video, I switch to full screen you can see the problem. I tried playing the same mkvs with mpc-hc and the blurays look great full screen. Dvds have some artifacts though.
http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf...EO0079.mp4
ok well, lets see...

as u did, put underscan/overscan setting to --> '0'

lemme know if your HTPC desktop takes the full HDTV screen correctly.?

if not, use your HDTV's image/aspect ration option and set it to "Just Scan" or "Fit Screen"

again, lemme know if your HTPC desktop takes the full HDTV screen correctly.?
Yes I already had set the underscan to 0 and the desktop fits my screen correctly.
so other players play just fine? its just XBMC?
Yes it plays fine using mpc-hc, I only have problems in full screen mode on xbmc, windowed mode work fine in xbmc as well.
hmm,,, this puzzles me...

have u tried to re-install XBMC?
when stuff dont work well, thats usually what i do.

try that and reply
Ok ill do that and post the results.
1QWK510 Wrote:Yes it plays fine using mpc-hc, I only have problems in full screen mode on xbmc, windowed mode work fine in xbmc as well.
Did you do as shown in my screen shots below?

i guess he did, he's got problems in full screen mode on xbmc,
windowed mode work fine in xbmc
Thanks bluray it was the vertical blank sync wasn't always enabled. It looks like that fixed it.
if u re-installed XBMC like i suggested,

it should definitely be set to enabled by default!
I appreciate the help from you as well eskro, I'm still without internet till Friday . That's why I didn't reinstall yet. But problem is solved post some videos this weekend after it run my cat5e to usb extension and get the android remote going.
Glad to hear its all sorted out!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11