Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Add Shares?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Movies and TV Shows have disapared from my main menu, if I check the settings for XBMC I can see that thay are grayed out? I can´t enable them?

The last thing I did was to go in to Movies and removed my shares but now I can´t find how to add a new share becouse the movie and TV-show many is missing from main menu?

How do I fix this?

BestRegards
try adding them back in the default skin, you might want to look here and double check.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=66039
If the options for Movies and TV shows are disabled this means your library is empty or corrupt. Go into the settings and enable Video, then go into Video from the Home screen, press the left arrow and disable library mode. Now you should see the Add source option.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:If the options for Movies and TV shows are disabled this means your library is empty or corrupt. Go into the settings and enable Video, then go into Video from the Home screen, press the left arrow and disable library mode. Now you should see the Add source option.

JR

That solved my problem, Thanks!