Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Since Eden Beta, Can't scrape all movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am unable to scrape about 30 of my movies since upgrading to the Eden Beta. This includes all of the Star Wars movies. I haven't changed the names of the folders or files for the movies at all. Installed Eden beta from scratch.

Here is an example of how they're named:

Star Wars - Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
Star Wars - Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980).mkv

Anyone else seeing issues like this or know what I might try to resolve it? Thanks!
Just did a clean install of firmware 4.4.4 with Seas0npass and installed Eden Beta on ATV2. TV shows scrape fine but movies fail with themoviedb.
ghostelement Wrote:I am unable to scrape about 30 of my movies since upgrading to the Eden Beta. This includes all of the Star Wars movies. I haven't changed the names of the folders or files for the movies at all. Installed Eden beta from scratch.

Here is an example of how they're named:

Star Wars - Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
Star Wars - Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980).mkv

Anyone else seeing issues like this or know what I might try to resolve it? Thanks!

I think it fails because of the ' - ' in the names (not sure).
It has been an issue some time ago and i don't know if they fixed it. It somehow got interpreted wrong by themoviedb

You could do a manual loo-up for those movies (If you know which ones).

There's a script that can assist in that:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=118263
I'm wondering why this is suddenly a problem now that I'm using Eden. It never was a problem before. Is Eden using an old API version of themoviedb?
ghostelement Wrote:I'm wondering why this is suddenly a problem now that I'm using Eden. It never was a problem before. Is Eden using an old API version of themoviedb?

Scrapers are nearly identical and are update at the same time and they are using API 2.1 i think.
Maybe with the new API coming out it won't be a problem any more
Martijn Wrote:Scrapers are nearly identical and are update at the same time and they are using API 2.1 i think.
Maybe with the new API coming out it won't be a problem any more

I just installed that build of XBMC that you compiled for me tonight, and now it's picking up the movies correctly. Any idea what is different there?
I know there is a problem in beta 1 where you cant´s scrape until you add the youtube plugin.
I've got the youtube plugin added in eden already, and still have the problem.
ghostelement Wrote:I've got the youtube plugin added in eden already, and still have the problem.

Ditto, me too. It actually worked once last night, but now fails all the time, even with the youtube plugin.
I am unable to scrape themoviedb curently as well. I have the YouTube plugin installed, but to no avail...

Any ideas?
I'm running across this as well. In fact I can't even set the content type to movies.