Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Release] Leafs TV Interactive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I look forward to its return. I used to watch in Firefox on Linux, but now I just get the buffering circle going around and around. It does work in Chrome, but I can't get hardware acceleration working properly with Flash so it's really jittery. Why was the picture so much better in XBMC? Just because of hardware acceleration?
Well, it used to use mpeg4 over RTMP, and assuming your hardware is capable, XBMC/ffmpeg would accelerate that video.

Now they are using an adobe-style streaming solution (.mp4 container and mpeg4 video) with their own custom player. If I had to guess, I'd be that custom player is not capable of hardware acceleration, at least not on Linux. If we were to play this in XBMC, however, it would be. In fact, the highest quality stream is ~3Mbps ([email protected]), so the quality should be even better!
Any chance of a return of this addon? Thanx.
(2013-09-17, 05:08)nitewing15 Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of a return of this addon? Thanx.

That would require the return of the service -- as far as I know it isn't available anymore.
Pages: 1 2