Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-10-09, 01:49)danny2k Wrote: [ -> ]Hope so too, but that would be quite the conincidence. Might've started encrypting the streams which the add-on can't handle. Last nights streams all work nicely.

Just strange that I had this problem early on last night (first few mins of the game) and then it went away.
Carb0, it seems that none of the streams work anymore. I could be something else, but this issue may be issue:

http://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/...le/ccntacn

I am not sure how you obtain the streams, but apparently Gamecenter is encrypting their streams now.

(PS: been using this add-on since January, love it to watch my leafs!)
Well this is about the worst news i have had this week... i have only used the addon for 2 days... this isn't even watchable in a browser for meSad
Same issue as msibbald, here is the relevant section of the log:

17:22:27 T:3880 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:22:27 T:3880 NOTICE: Mode: 9
17:22:27 T:3880 NOTICE: URL: /liveCOL vs. TOR 10/08/2013
17:22:27 T:3880 NOTICE: Name: LIVE - 12:03 2nd: Avalanche vs. Maple Leafs
17:22:27 T:3880 NOTICE: /liveCOL vs. TOR 10/08/2013
17:22:28 T:3880 NOTICE: AWAY
17:22:28 T:3880 WARNING: Attempt to use invalid handle -1
17:22:29 T:6400 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: http://nlds136.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/nh...d_ced.m3u8
17:22:29 T:6400 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
17:22:29 T:1568 NOTICE: Thread CDVDPlayer start, auto delete: false
17:22:29 T:1568 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
17:22:29 T:5976 NOTICE: Thread CFileCache start, auto delete: false
17:22:29 T:1568 NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
17:22:30 T:1568 ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer
17:22:30 T:1568 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()
17:22:30 T:1568 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit() deleting input stream
17:22:30 T:6400 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
17:22:30 T:6400 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
17:22:30 T:6400 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
17:22:30 T:6400 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting
(2013-10-09, 02:08)Cookstr Wrote: [ -> ]Carb0, it seems that none of the streams work anymore. I could be something else, but this issue may be issue:

I am not sure how you obtain the streams, but apparently Gamecenter is encrypting their streams now.

not an expert on this but if you've got a legit account you should be able to get to the encrypted link somehow ?
hope we know soon.. i have 2 more days that i can cancel GCL and get my $99 back.. Smile
Carb0s
any ideas on this?
how do I post a degug log / from xbmcbuntu
?
(if you need it )
Any of you guys use hockeystreams? looks better than GCL and for less money.. and 60fps.. not sure if the xbmc addon is working though
(2013-10-08, 10:22)Carb0 Wrote: [ -> ]@captainnapalm
The Python Image Library is not installed. You can't generate thumbnails on this device unless you install It yourself. Try disabling all settings related to thumbnails.

@Södy
Can you post a debug log?

That worked, thanks.

Just another vote for the streams not working anymore. Spins and tries and then nothing.
Basically just commenting to subscribe to the thread. I'm having the same issues as everyone else with the live streams. I'm glad to see it's a common thing and to see how responsive Carb0 is. This plugin is the reason I cancelled my cable! Thank you so much for your hard work.

If this isn't resolved by the weekend I'll paw through that reddit post and muck around with the source code. I'm more of a Ruby guy than a Python guy, but I'll take a swing at it.

Thanks again,
-TJ
I just cancelled my GCL, and signed up for hockeystreams... all seutp in xbmc and working fine, not QUITE as clear as it was with this addon, but not bad by any stretchSmile much better than in a browser.. Just posting this for anyone that was curious bout it..

lucky i was only a few days into my sub.. GCL can't be cancelled after 5 days
(2013-10-09, 02:30)danny2k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-09, 02:08)Cookstr Wrote: [ -> ]Carb0, it seems that none of the streams work anymore. I could be something else, but this issue may be issue:

not an expert on this but if you've got a legit account you should be able to get to the encrypted link somehow ?

Apparently not, my account is legit, and it doesn't open any of the streams.
(2013-10-09, 03:50)Cookstr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-09, 02:30)danny2k Wrote: [ -> ]

Apparently not, my account is legit, and it doesn't open any of the streams.

So is mine, that's not what I meant. If each link is now individual and includes your personal key you should be able to extract that key somehow, theoretically.
I'm another legit subscriber who is now out of luck. My GCL membership is old enough that i'm past the grace period for cancelling - would be a shame to have to sit in front of a PC to watch rather than run this through XBMC as I did last year. Hoping there's an easy fix for this once someone starts to dig through the code.
I have an GCL account and can update the script if someone helps me find the new links, I'm looking through my Chrome Network Resources, I can't seem to find one that works with VLC.