Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using Fiddler, it looks pretty hella complicated. They are definitely encrypting the stream
Vancover vs NJ is working now
anyone else ?

NYR vs SJS is up too
but, MIN vs Nash is not working

how bizarro
I know how to build the streaming the URL but not sure how to play it, it is an Adaptive Bitrate stream. Very similar to the NBA streams.
Swiper you're right. I CAN WATCH MY SHARKS!!! Weird that it's an intermittent problem though Sad
That's because the old style URLs are still working for the Sharks/NY and NJ/Vancouver streams. I bet tomorrow we will not be able to watch any new streams...
Yesterday both the Rangers and Devils played and they worked (after initially not working) and tonight nothing but those games are working. Maybe a NY metro area conspiracy? Before you say it, most people don't consider the Islanders a real team (despite tonight's performance).

---Edit--

BTW, only the NYR away feed is working for me further confirming my theory.

---Edit again----

Nevermind, both home and away are now working...
I'm wondering if maybe the old style URLs can be built from the new style ones and still work?
Even the commercial breaks and intermission breaks in the Sharks game are glitching
(2013-10-05, 13:20)Carb0 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you renew your Gamecenter Live subscription? Does the login work on the official Gamecenter app on the ATV2?

A get new account now it works fine. It was probably problem with renew.
That's really bad news. I don't know if it's possible to watch the encrypted streams in XBMC. Don't expect a fix anytime soon. For the time being you have to use one of the officially supported devices: http://www.nhl.com/devices/

Can anyone send me their live.xml file? It's important that you didn't open the live games section in the add-on since the errors occured. Don't post the file here, send me a PM.
I will when I come back home. Last time I loaded it up was on saturday night.
It has to be from last night.
Than I can't help you. Anyway, where is the debug file stored? Because of the crashes. It also crashes on Win 8 64bit btw. Like I said, no big deal, especially not if the rest is broken.
This website explains how to get a debug log:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Log_file
I will send you my log tonight once I get home from school.