Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
------
I had a script error yesterday. Rebooting the PC fixed it though.
I was working perfectly last night, now I am getting the script error also.

Running 0.7.1 on 13.2 for ouya

EDIT
I was playing around, if you go to "latest games" for some reason you can watch the live streams. No need for panic yay!
Script error here too. What fixed it for me:

- Back out of the addon to the video-addons section of XBMC
- Bring up the context menu and set settings to default (remove username & password)
- Launch the addon, you should see a "Check your credentials" message
- Bring the context menu back up and enter your login information
- Live games should work now

This basically forces the add-on to re-login, I'm not exactly sure the login is being called if xbmc still has the menu cached.
(2014-10-15, 01:27)eracknaphobia Wrote: [ -> ]Script error here too. What fixed it for me:

- Bring up the context menu and set settings to default (remove username & password)

This basically forces the add-on to re-login, I'm not exactly sure the login is being called if xbmc still has the menu cached.

I can confirm this works as well Smile
(2014-10-15, 01:27)eracknaphobia Wrote: [ -> ]Script error here too. What fixed it for me:

- Bring up the context menu and set settings to default (remove username & login)

I can confirm that this worked for me, with the caveat that I had to do it more than once. I fixed it, started the Colorado-Toronto game, hit the stop button on my remote, and got the script error again when it got back to the menu, couldn't load any games. Fixed it again, and now I can flip between games without errors.
Ah, thanks eracknaphobia! Was beginning to panic - can't miss NYI @ NYR!

And belated huge freakin' thanks to Carb0 for getting this working again!!!!!!!!!!! Cool
I had the script error as well. Rebooting the pc solved it for me. May be easier for some than playing with the settings.

This worked for me too.
Maybe I'm being a snob here, but man. The 5000kb stream of the NYI NYR game looks sooo much better than 4500kb stream. Smile Thanks again carbo!
(2014-10-15, 01:52)rbrohman Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'm being a snob here, but man. The 5000kb stream of the NYI NYR game looks sooo much better than 4500kb stream. Smile Thanks again carbo!

It's funny you mention that. I'm not sure where the difference really lies, but, it's definitely my feeling that the video quality of these streams is better when XBMC/Kodi renders the streams instead of the Flash/web player. Last year I attributed it to the 4500 vs 3000 difference. But this year I tried looking at the same streams both ways and I am beginning to believe they're rendered better. Maybe I just like the interface better and am seeing things, but, one thing is for certain: hockey has never looked better to me than it does this year through this add on.

Confirmed here too.

Also, just a BIG FUGGING THANKS to Carb0 for his continued efforts on this. Saved my season, made my subscription worth every cent.
(2014-10-15, 02:53)dazed Wrote: [ -> ]

Confirmed here too.

Also, just a BIG FUGGING THANKS to Carb0 for his continued efforts on this. Saved my season, made my subscription worth every cent.

Seems like an easily addressable bug, the cookie must be cached by the addon, the solution is just to auto expire the cookie on xbmc side, perhaps each time the addon is launched.
Carb0,

Just want to say thanks for the update! Finally I can watch my NHL on TV. The ps4 app has been crap and my firetv has been lacking Sad

Keep up the good work!
Carbo gets this addon going again and the Leafs win 2 straight? CoincidenceHuh