Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MMS Streaming in XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I know some of you might think this is plugin related but from talking to the plugin dev it seems its an xbmc player issue and thus has to be fixed. It seems MMS streams are not working in xbmc (atleast from the plugin i know that uses it). The stream will play for about 1-2 minutes, and then stop. From their website, its not a problem with the stream as normal streaming works in media player.

I'm using the recent Eden Beta. Is this something thats recently broken that can be fixed at some point soon? Or is this something that has never worked in xbmc and thus not a priority? would really appreciate if someone in the know could get back to me.
thanks
Hmmm..no replies. Could this thus be something specific to my setup then if nobody else is having issues?
Anybody with any answers? I've done searches but can't find anything if someone has a better suggestion on where to post this that would help too.
nmirza Wrote:Anybody with any answers? I've done searches but can't find anything if someone has a better suggestion on where to post this that would help too.

I have the same issue, on Windows, so it's not a mac only issue, I'm not sure if there is a ticket for this.
I also have the issue. I thought it was something I did or said to my xbmc install Big Grin
mediumdry Wrote:I also have the issue. I thought it was something I did or said to my xbmc install Big Grin

I found the bug should be fixed in the nightlies.
great news. Can't wait for the nightlies to appear again.
mediumdry Wrote:great news. Can't wait for the nightlies to appear again.

It should be fixed in Eden Beta2 as well which is probably coming shortly. Let me know if the problem is fixed from my testing it was.
Just tried it. Its working perfectly! Been playing for past 20 mins no problem.
Thanks a lot!!
nmirza Wrote:Just tried it. Its working perfectly! Been playing for past 20 mins no problem.
Thanks a lot!!

Cool Smile